Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Secrets...




Something I have withheld on this blog needs to be said...

I am not single. 

I met a wonderful man who I work with and have been dating him for a few months. At the risk of being overly girly, he is everything I dreamed of having in someone and I honestly feel like the luckiest girl on the planet for him choosing me. 

To the mystery man (because I know you're reading this), thank you for breathing life back into me. <3

While I'm at it, here's some more confessions:

  • I can pop my elbows just like knuckles
  • I went to CVCC just to avoid the SAT's...and it worked out fine
  • I have had grey hair since I was 13
  • I have had arthritis since I was 14
  • I was a ballerina/gymnast/purple belt in karate/skier until the arthritis
  • I am a hopeless romantic and believe in soul mates
  • I have a huge crush on John Stamos 
  • I am a nerd at heart, but I try to lead people to believe otherwise
  • I knew on my wedding day it was a bad idea to get married
  • I've had a lot of bad things happen to me, but I have overcome all of them and used the experiences as lessons
A quote to part on this arctic cold Monday;

"I don't wanna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes"



No comments:

Post a Comment